Starting to feel like the Titanic Lady

 

"It's been 35 days..." each day that goes by, this situation ages me a little more, and I feel as if I am fighting a fog with my fists. No one is responding, no one is reaching out to me or my neighbors about my mail. Let's review: 

35 Days without regular mail delivery (I've received 5 piece of mail in the past month)

5 packages currently in purgatory

7 USPS Customer service cases since 11/15 (all "resolved!" on their end)

5 Daily phone calls for the past two weeks. No answer. No response. 


This afternoon I was on the radio talking to Anna Davlantes on WGN 720 radio. Since the media has quieted down on the issue, the mail has slowed down again. Although the Roger's Park Post Office has claimed to hire 8-10 new carriers, quick train and deploy them, they will be ready, (I'm assuming) to start working just as the holiday mail surge happens. Then we are backed up by a month, not getting current, daily mail, and will be expecting holiday mail... when? 

I did my daily calls today. You can see the time it took to call each number: 

Roger's Park Post Office-773-743-2650 

9:49-9:52 no answer, disconnected signal

Jackie Cole, Branch manager-773-943-9107

9:53- 9:54 I got to leave a VM this time!

Loretta Wilkenson, Customer Service-312-983-6107 

9:54-9:57 No answer, no VM 

Wanda Prater, Post Master-312-983-8022 

9:58- Mailbox full

Consumer Affairs- 312-983-8030

9:58- Mailbox full

Ironically, the office of Consumer Affairs is the number they will tell you to call if you're experiencing issues. They have a full mailbox. They have not called me back once. 

This afternoon, I wrote the following people a follow up to my email from 12/4. They are various "management" types, some from Jan Schakowsky's office, the OIG, and the Office of Consumer Affairs. I doubt ANY of these people have read my emails, because I would hope ONE of them would reach out to me with some sort of resolution. CAUTION: I yell in bold and caps a lot in this email. 

Musette Henley, Customer Relations Coordinator: musette.a.henley@usps.gov
Deundra Campbell, Customer Service Operations Manager: Deundra.M.Campbell@usps.gov
Azure Taylor, ???: Azure.D.Taylor@usps.gov
Regina Aikens, Customer Relations Manager: regina.a.aikens@usps.gov
Timothy Norman, Public Relations: timothy.j.norman@usps.gov
Kelly Sigmon, Customer Experience VP: kelly.m.sigmon@usps.gov, ksigmon@usps.com
David Williams, Chief Logistics and Processing Officer and Executive V.P.:  david.e.williams@usps.gov
Office of Inspector General: hotline@uspsoig.gov
Office of Consumer Affairs: XSDHM0@usps.gov 
Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky's office: Leslie.Combs@mail.house.gov, Taina.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov

35 days NO MAIL. 5 MISSING PACKAGES. 

How is it possible that I have received ZERO RESPONSE from ANY of you regarding my mail? 

This is gross negligence! NOT ONE RESPONSE. 

Shaneka Washingtocalled me on December 5th from the WISCONSIN Office of Consumer Advocacy! I have not heard back from them either. Although strangely enough, that case was marked "resolved." OBVIOUSLY IT IS NOT. 

On December 4th, I received this message regarding a case I had opened up (I actually spoke to Ms. Lucas IN PERSON at the post office ON 12/1). I received this message from Angie D. Radcliffe, Manager, Consumer and Industry Contact:
"Supervisor, Charlette Lucas, investigated and informed that all mail has been delivered to your address.  As a precautionary measure, management will monitor your mail delivery for the next week to ensure service performance."

To be clear again- I have received ZERO mail. I have over a month's worth of mail, stock piled somewhere, my current mail is god knows where, and now it's the holidays. HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO FUNCTION WHEN YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOBS? 

Not ONE of you contacted me, isn't this YOUR JOB? If ANYONE acted in their roles the way you have they would be fired. 
No more excuses. No more reasons WHY I have NO MAIL. BRING ME MY MAIL. You're ACTIVELY breaking the law. You are being unlawful, negligent, ignorant and downright incompetent at your own roles. 

I've gotten messages from the USPS that my cases have been resolved. 35 days without mail doesn't seem "resolved" to me. 

Pauline Scott
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Through a bit more digging, I was also able to find the email addresses of: 

Steven W. Monteith
Chief Customer and Marketing Officer (CCMO) and Executive Vice President: Steven.W.Monteith@usps.gov
He reports to:
Jacqueline (Jacqueline Krage) Strako, Chief Commerce and Business Solutions Officer and Executive V.P.: jakki.m.strako@usps.gov

They won't read my emailils, but I have to try. I have to try everything. For those keeping track with me: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roger's Park Post Office Informal Resident Responses Email

For my birthday I got mail